Route Optimization is a crucial business solution for companies today. Reducing the cost of running routes is even more important because of the high fuel prices. By using Route Optimization, the most efficient routes are determined based on set parameters.
Highlights of Route Optimization include:
- Designing accurate and efficient routes
- Providing a Web-based interface
- Creating routes by using:
- Data from client stops (carts, days of delivery)
- Actual vehicle capacities
- Road grading and speed
- Depot start/end times
- Restricted days and times for client stops
- Number of visits per day to client location
- Maximum route times
- Displaying routes on a map
- Having the ability to manually move/remove a stop from a route
- Having an application that can select the day of delivery if user is unsure of it
- Have the option of putting customer stops on hold (i.e. seasonally or inactive for a given period)
- Having the ability to apply multiple "what-if" scenarios to design routes
Powered by Joomla!.
Designed by: Free Joomla Template, php hosting. Valid XHTML and CSS.