Saturday 18th of May 2013
Global Positioning System technology is a system that relies on satellites and a network of ground relay stations to obtain the precise latitude and longitude of route vehicles on a real-time basis. Tracking vehicles via GPS enables operators to eliminate off-route driving that can cost miles.
Key functions and features of GPS Vehicle Tracking include:
- Accurately tracking fleet vehicles
- Knowing where vehicles are at all times
- Vehicle history in both text and graphics
- Viewing idle time (where, when, and duration)
- Monitoring vehicle performance and activity
- Geocoding locations for all customers to track actual arrival/departure times per visit
- Providing configurable alerts such as speeding, idling, and 'ignition on'.
- Engine reporting showing diagnostic messages
- Having the ability to show unauthorized stops
- Having the ability to create geoareas to track accurate arrival/departures
- Applying a "Green" effect by lowering emissions through idle time tracking
- Recording average times at customer locations
- Providing Web-based interface for ease of use
Powered by Joomla!.
Designed by: Free Joomla Template, php hosting. Valid XHTML and CSS.